Y.A.B.B.A. Hub software
Y.A.B.B.A. Hub software offers:
- Min share checking
- Min slots checking (Not implemented yet)
- Max hubs checking (Not implemented yet)
- Possibility for "delayed entry"
- Possibility to disallow some connection speeds (Not implemented yet)
- Blocking of NMDC/DC++/GloSearch/MoS++/MLDonkey/DC-Gui
- Temp/Permanent banning based on IP (with wildcards) and/or Nick
- Administrator/Operator/VIP-user privileges (VIPs are password protected normal users)
- Administrators/Operators/VIPs can be defined so that they will not be checked when checking for share/slots
- Automatic identification of DC++ -clients hiding their <++V:?.???,M:?,H:?,S:?> tag
- Registers on multiple lists (currently on NM public list, dreamland, and our own list) - at least attempts to do so (I know some lists just don't let you in - blame them, I have nothing to do with it) (Not implemented fully)
- Small memory print (at least when compared to NMHUB)
So far, the MultiHub-searching is not (and most likely will not be) implemented.
Download the current version from http://www.disconova.com/utu/yabba/yabba.zip (370k, v0.9.72)
This is not a final release before we reach v1.0.0 (we're not there yet) and some of the features available in the GUI are not implemented. However, if you can change a value, it most likely will affect the hub in some way - or maybe not :-)
Most likely there is an enormous amount of bugs (in the UI... I quess the hub core is finally working quite nicely) so just ignore them and try to enjoy. You could also check out some "not so usefull" information about the author. Just for the laughs of him being a pathetic nerd he is.
Greetings / Respect
Writing this software would've been impossible or greatly more difficult without the following people (in no particular order):
SuxXx and Big Dave
This project would've driven me haywire if it weren't for your documentation on the Direct Connect -protocol.
People at DC++ -forum
Much appreciated your solutions for example in the $Key/$Lock -problems. Also this is a great place for getting new ideas.
Thanks for the handy XML parser -component. Your component is just plain great.
For originally creating the Direct Connect.
DC++ -team (Arne and all the others involved and/or participated)
You people have created the best client for Direct Connect -network.